Apricot Filled Cupcakes
Makes 12 cupcakes
1 package Proteinfull Baking Classic Yellow Cake Mix
2/3 cup water
3 large eggs, beaten
3 tablespoons oil or unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup apricot preserves
a dash of ground cinnamon
Shown with our Cream Cheese Frosting recipe.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (use an oven thermometer for best results). Set up paper cupcake liners in a 12-cavity cupcake pan, then spray the liners with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix with water, eggs, and oil. Mix just until no lumps remain.
- Bake at 325°F for 18-21 minutes. Remove from oven as soon as a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Once cupcakes are cool, make the filling by mixing apricot preserves with cinnamon.
- Scoop out the top of each cupcake, and spoon in 1 teaspoon filling. Replace cupcake top.
- Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting, and enjoy! Store refrigerated.
Nutrition (prepared with oil)
Serving: 1/12 recipe (unfrosted), Calories: 117, Fat: 5.5g, Chol: 55mg, Sodium: 155mg, Carbohydrates: 18g, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 6g, Added Sugar: 5.3g, Erythritol: 7g, Protein: 7.5g, Net Carbs: 7g.
Nutrition (prepared with applesauce)
Serving: 1/12 recipe (unfrosted), Calories: 92, Fat: 2g, Chol: 55mg, Sodium: 155mg, Carbohydrates: 19g, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 7g, Added Sugar: 5.3g, Erythritol: 7g, Protein: 7.5g, Net Carbs: 8g.
Let's get baking! Buy our Classic Yellow Protein Cake Mix to make this Apricot Filled Cupcakes.