Banana Walnut Cake
Makes one 7-inch square cake (or one 8-inch round cake)
1 package Proteinfull Baking Classic Yellow Protein Cake Mix
2/3 cup water
3 large egg whites
1 medium ripe banana, mashed
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Shown here with our Cream Cheese Frosting recipe.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (use an oven thermometer for best results). Line the bottom of your baking pan with parchment, then spray the bottom and sides of the pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix with water, egg whites, banana, and cinnamon. Mix just until no lumps remain.
- Fold in walnuts, and pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 28-32 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy! Store refrigerated.
Serving: 1/6 recipe, unfrosted, Calories: 160, Fat: 6g, Chol: 15mg, Sodium: 298mg, Carbohydrates: 32g, Fiber: 9g, Sugar: 7g, Added Sugar: 2g, Erythritol: 14g, Protein: 15g, Net Carbs: 9.5g.
Let's get baking! Buy our Classic Yellow Protein Cake Mix to make this Banana Walnut Cake.