Makes 12 muffins
1 package Proteinfull Baking Classic Yellow Protein Cake Mix
1/2 cup water
3 large eggs, beaten
3 tablespoons oil or unsweetened applesauce
1 cup blueberries
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 cup erythritol
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 1/2 tablespoons butter, softened
Preheat oven to 325°F (use an oven thermometer for best results). Set up paper cupcake liners in a 12-cavity cupcake pan, then spray the liners with non-stick cooking spray.
- Make the crumble topping by combining almond flour, erythritol, and cinnamon. Add butter, and combine with a fork. Set aside.
- Combine cake mix with water, eggs, and oil. Mix just until no lumps remain.
- Fold in half the blueberries, and spoon the batter into the cupcake liners.
- Top batter with remaining blueberries, and then finish with approximately 1 tablespoon of crumble topping per muffin.
- Bake at 325°F for 18-21 minutes. Remove from oven as soon as a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy! Store refrigerated.
Nutrition (prepared with oil)
Serving: 1 muffin (cupcake-sized), Calories: 147, Fat: 9g, Chol: 59mg, Sodium: 155mg, Carbohydrates: 19g, Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 4g, Added Sugar: 1g, Erythritol: 10g, Protein: 9g, Net Carbs: 4g.
Nutrition (prepared with applesauce)
Serving: 1 muffin (cupcake-sized), Calories: 122, Fat: 5.5g, Chol: 59mg, Sodium: 155mg, Carbohydrates: 20g, Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 5g, Added Sugar: 1g, Erythritol: 10g, Protein: 9g, Net Carbs: 5g.
Let's get baking! Buy our Classic Yellow Protein Cake Mix to make these Blueberry Muffins.