Makes approximately 2 cups (enough to frost one 8-inch round cake or 12 cupcakes)
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
2 tablespoons boiling water measure after boiling
1/2 cup butter, softened
3 tablespoons confectioners erythritol
3oz sugar-free dark chocolate, melted and cooled we recommend chocolate sweetened with stevia and erythritol or monkfruit
- Combine cocoa and boiling water, and set aside.
- Beat the butter and confectioners erythritol until light and fluffy (a few minutes).
- Add the cooled melted chocolate, and beat on low speed.
- Add cocoa mixture and beat until smooth.
- Be sure your cake is completely cooled before frosting. And enjoy!
To melt the chocolate, microwave at 15-second intervals, stirring each time. Once the chocolate is mostly melted and a few lumps remain, do not microwave further. Stir until completely melted.
Serving: 1/12 recipe, Calories: 94, Fat: 9g, Chol: 20mg, Sodium: 0mg, Carbohydrates: 7g, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 0g, Added Sugar: 0g, Erythritol: 4g, Protein: 1g, Net Carbs: 0g.