Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
Makes 12 cupcakes
1 package Proteinfull Baking Classic Yellow Protein Cake Mix
2/3 cup water
3 large eggs, beaten
3 tablespoons oil or unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
we recommend chocolate sweetened with stevia and erythritol or monkfruit
Shown with our Cookie Dough Buttercream recipe.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (use an oven thermometer for best results). Set up paper cupcake liners in a 12-cavity cupcake pan, then spray the liners with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix with water, eggs, and oil. Mix just until no lumps remain.
- Fold in half the chocolate chips, and spoon the batter into the cupcake liners.
- Top batter with remaining chocolate chips, and then bake at 325°F for 18-21 minutes. Remove from oven as soon as a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy! Store refrigerated.
Nutrition (prepared with oil)
Serving: 1 frosted cupcake, Calories: 196, Fat: 15g, Chol: 75mg, Sodium: 155mg, Carbohydrates: 33.5g, Fiber: 6.5g, Sugar: 2g, Added Sugar: 1g, Erythritol: 24.5g, Protein: 8g, Net Carbs: 2.5g.
Nutrition (prepared with applesauce)
Serving: 1 frosted cupcake, Calories: 171, Fat: 11g, Chol: 75mg, Sodium: 155mg, Carbohydrates: 34.5g, Fiber: 6.5g, Sugar: 3g, Added Sugar: 1g, Erythritol: 24.5g, Protein: 8g, Net Carbs: 3.5g.
Let's get baking! Buy our Classic Yellow Protein Cake Mix to make these Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes.