Chocolate Peppermint Cake Balls
Makes 6 cake balls (1 serving)
1oz sugar-free white chocolate (for the drizzle, optional)
crushed candy cane (for garnish, optional)
- Break the chocolate protein cake into small pieces and set aside.
- Combine the peppermint flavoring with the frosting, and mix well.
- Mix the frosting into the cake crumbles, and form 6 balls. Set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate, if using, by microwaving in 15 second intervals.
- Drizzle white chocolate over the cake balls and sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Enjoy!
Nutrition (cake prepared with oil)
Serving: 6 cake balls, Calories: 259, Fat: 17g, Chol: 125mg, Sodium: 354mg, Carbohydrates: 33g, Fiber: 8g, Sugar: 4g, Added Sugar: 2g, Erythritol: 18.5g, Protein: 15.5g, Net Carbs: 6.5g.
Nutrition (cake prepared with applesauce)
Serving: 6 cake balls, Calories: 199, Fat: 9.5g, Chol: 125mg, Sodium: 354mg, Carbohydrates: 35g, Fiber: 8g, Sugar: 5g, Added Sugar: 2g, Erythritol: 18.5g, Protein: 15.5g, Net Carbs: 8.5g.
Let's get baking! Buy our Velvety Chocolate Protein Cake Mix to make these Chocolate Peppermint Cake Balls.