Cranberry Pecan Donuts
Makes 6 donuts
⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
1/3 cup water
1 whole large egg + 1 large egg white
1 1/2 tablespoons oil or unsweetened applesauce
2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
2 tablespoons cranberries, chopped
¼ cup confectioners erythritol, sifted for best results
2 teaspoons orange juice
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Add nutmeg to dry cake mix, and mix to combine.
- Add water, egg and egg white, and oil (or applesauce). Mix until no lumps remain.
- Fold in pecans and cranberries.
- Spray the donut pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour, pipe, or spoon batter into 6 donut cavities in pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes if using a dark, non-stick pan (we made 6 donuts). Add a few minutes if using silicone pan.
- Let donuts cool completely.
- Prepare icing by mixing orange juice into confectioners erythritol. Drizzle or pipe onto donuts.
- Enjoy! And store refrigerated.
Nutrition (prepared with oil)
Serving: 1 donut, Calories: 125, Fat: 7g, Chol: 38.5mg, Sodium: 156mg, Carbohydrates: 23g, Fiber: 4.5g, Sugar: 5g, Added Sugar: 3.5g, Erythritol: 13g, Protein: 8g, Net Carbs: 5g.
Nutrition (prepared with applesauce)
Serving: 1 donut, Calories: 197, Fat: 3.5g, Chol: 38.5mg, Sodium: 156mg, Carbohydrates: 23g, Fiber: 4.5g, Sugar: 5g, Added Sugar: 3.5g, Erythritol: 13g, Protein: 8g, Net Carbs: 6g.
Let's get baking! Buy our Classic Yellow Protein Cake Mix to make these Glazed Donuts.