1 package Proteinfull Baking Classic Yellow Cake Mix
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
1 tablespoon molasses (optional)
2/3 cup water
3 large eggs, beaten
3 tablespoons canned pumpkin or unsweetened applesauce
Shown here with our Cookie Dough Buttercream, minus the chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (use an oven thermometer for best results). Set up paper cupcake liners in a 12-cavity cupcake pan, then spray the liners with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients. Mix just until no lumps remain.
- Spoon the batter into the cupcake liners.
- Bake at 325°F for 18-21 minutes. Remove from oven as soon as a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy! Store refrigerated.
Serving: 1 cupcake (unfrosted), Calories: 80, Fat: 2g, Chol: 55mg, Sodium: 157mg, Carbohydrates: 16g, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 4g, Added Sugar: 1g, Erythritol: 7g, Protein: 7.5g, Net Carbs: 5g.
Let's get baking! Buy our Classic Yellow Protein Cake Mix to make these Gingerbread Cupcakes.