Makes 9 donuts
⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
7 tablespoons water
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons oil or unsweetened applesauce
¼ cup coconut oil, melted (use refined for no coconut taste)
2 tablespoons confectioners erythritol, sifted for best results
¼ cup + 1 tablespoon confectioners erythritol, sifted for best results
1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Add nutmeg to dry cake mix, and mix to combine.
- Add water, eggs, and oil (or applesauce). Mix until no lumps remain.
- Spray the donut pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour, pipe, or spoon batter into donut cavities in pan.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes if using a dark, non-stick pan. Add a few minutes if using silicone pan. Subtract a few minutes if you are making 8 donuts.
- Let donuts cool completely. Chill in refrigerator while making the glaze and icing
- Prepare the glaze by mixing the melted coconut oil and confectioners erythritol.
- Dip cooled donuts in glaze, turning over to cover the entire donut. Lay on a parchment lined tray and refrigerate to set.
- Prepare icing by mixing water into confectioners erythritol. Once glaze is set on donuts, drizzle icing on top.
- Enjoy! And store refrigerated.
Nutrition (prepared with oil)
Serving: 1 donut, Calories: 147, Fat: 11g, Chol: 48mg, Sodium: 136mg, Carbohydrates: 19g, Fiber: 3.5g, Sugar: 2g, Added Sugar: 1g, Erythritol: 13g, Protein: 7g, Net Carbs: 2g.
Nutrition (prepared with applesauce)
Serving: 1 donut, Calories: 121, Fat: 8g, Chol: 48mg, Sodium: 136mg, Carbohydrates: 19.5g, Fiber: 3.5g, Sugar: 2g, Added Sugar: 1g, Erythritol: 13g, Protein: 7g, Net Carbs: 3g.
Let's get baking! Buy our Classic Yellow Protein Cake Mix to make these Glazed Donuts.