Peanut Butter Cake
Makes one 8" square cake (9 servings).
One package Proteinfull Baking Classic Yellow Cake Mix
3 large eggs, beaten
6 tablespoons unsweetened peanut butter
⅔ cup water
- Preheat oven to 325˚F.
- Combine peanut butter with water.
- Add eggs and cake mix. Mix just until no lumps remain.
- Line the bottom of an 8" square (or round) pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray. (If using a silicone pan, parchment is not needed, but we recommend spraying with no-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 28-32 minutes, just until and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Let cool completely, and enjoy! Store refrigerated.
Serving: 1/9 recipe, Calories: 154, Fat: 8g, Chol: 72mg, Sodium: 204mg, Carbohydrates: 20.5g, Fiber: 6.5g, Sugar: 3.5g, Added Sugar: 1g, Erythritol: 9g, Protein: 13g, Net Carbs: 5g.
Let's get baking! Buy our Classic Yellow Protein Cake Mix to make this Peanut Butter Cake.