Powdered Mini Donuts
Makes 12 mini donuts
2/3 cup (loosely packed) Proteinfull Baking Velvety Chocolate Protein Cake Mix
1 large egg
3 1/2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon oil or unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup confectioners erythritol (for coating)
- Preheat oven to 325°F (use an oven thermometer for best results). Spray mini donut pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix with water, eggs, and oil (or applesauce). Mix just until no lumps remain.
- Pipe or spoon batter into mini donut pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 14-16 minutes for a silicone pan, or 11-13 minutes for a metal pan, or until the mini donuts are firm to the touch. Let cool and remove mini donuts from pan.
- Put the confectioners erythritol in a small bowl, and dip each donut in it. Turn the donut over to be sure it is covered.
- Enjoy! Store refrigerated.
Nutrition (prepared with oil)
Serving: 1 mini donut, Calories: 36, Fat: 2g, Chol: 18mg, Sodium: 55mg, Carbohydrates: 8g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Added Sugar: 0g, Erythritol: 5g, Protein: 2.5g, Net Carbs: 1g.
Nutrition (prepared with applesauce)
Serving: 1 mini donut, Calories: 26, Fat: 1g, Chol: 18mg, Sodium: 55mg, Carbohydrates: 8g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Added Sugar: 0g, Erythritol: 5g, Protein: 2.5g, Net Carbs: 1g.
Let's get baking! Buy our Velvety Chocolate Protein Cake mix to make these Powdered Mini Donuts.