Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Makes 12 muffins (cupcake size)
One package Proteinfull Baking Classic Yellow Cake Mix
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
a pinch of ginger
a pinch of cloves
⅔ cup water
3 large egg whites
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
we recommend chocolate sweetened with stevia and erythritol or monkfruit
- Preheat oven to 325°F (use an oven thermometer for best results). Set up paper cupcake liners in a 12-cavity cupcake pan, then spray the liners with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix with spices, and mix well.
- Add water, egg whites, and pumpkin. Mix just until no lumps remain.
- Fold in half the chocolate chips, and spoon the batter into the cupcake liners.
- Top batter with remaining chocolate chips, and then bake at 325°F for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven as soon as a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy! Store leftovers refrigerated.
Serving: 1 muffin (1/12 recipe), Calories: 75, Fat: 2g, Chol: 7.5mg, Sodium: 150mg, Carbohydrates: 17g, Fiber: 6g, Sugar: 2g, Added Sugar: 1g, Erythritol: 8g, Protein: 7g, Net Carbs: 3g.
Let's get baking! Buy our Classic Yellow Protein Cake Mix to make these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins.