Pumpkin Spice Cake Balls
Makes 6 cake balls (1 serving)
1/3 cup Proteinfull Baking Classic Yellow Protein Cake Mix
1 large egg white
1 tablespoon pumpkin
1 1/2 tablespoons water
1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice
1 rounded tablespoon sugar free cream cheese frosting
1 tablespoon granulated erythritol
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon or pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 325˚F (use an oven thermometer for best results).
- Combine cake mix, egg white, pumpkin, water, and pumpkin spice.
- Spray two cupcake liners with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon batter into cupcake liners and bake for 18-21 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Once cupcakes are completely cool, break them into small pieces and combine with the frosting.
- Form 6 balls, and set aside.
- Combine erythritol and cinnamon (or pumpkin spice).
- Roll each ball in the mix, and enjoy!
Serving: 1 recipe, Calories: 150, Fat: 4g, Chol: 110mg, Sodium: 310mg, Carbohydrates: 29g, Fiber: 8g, Sugar: 6g, Added Sugar: 2g, Erythritol: 14g, Protein: 15g, Net Carbs: 7g.
Let's get baking! Buy our Classic Yellow Protein Cake Mix to make this Pumpkin Spice Cake Balls.