Snickerdoodle Mug Cake
Makes 1 serving
1/3 cup Proteinfull Baking Classic Yellow Cake Mix (loosely packed, 44.5g)
1 large egg white
2 tablespoons water
1/2 tablespoon oil or unsweetened applesauce
1 tablespoon granulated erythritol
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix cake mix, egg white, water, and oil or applesauce in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Mix the erythritol and cinnamon in another small bowl.
- Pour half the cake batter into a 12-16oz microwave-safe mug or bowl.
- Top with half of the cinnamon erythritol.
- Pour the remaining cake batter into the mug, and top with remaining cinnamon erythritol.
- Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds (1000 watt microwave, adjust time for other wattages).
- Let cool and enjoy!
Nutrition (prepared with oil)
Serving: 1 recipe, Calories: 179, Fat: 9g, Chol: 15mg, Sodium: 325mg, Carbohydrates: 36g, Fiber: 8g, Sugar: 4g, Added Sugar: 2g, Erythritol: 23g, Protein: 16g, Net Carbs: 5g.
Nutrition (prepared with applesauce)
Serving: 1 recipe, Calories: 122, Fat: 2g, Chol: 15mg, Sodium: 325mg, Carbohydrates: 37g, Fiber: 8g, Sugar: 5g, Added Sugar: 2g, Erythritol: 23g, Protein: 16g, Net Carbs: 6g.
Let's get baking! Buy our Classic Yellow Protein Cake Mix to make this Snickerdoodle Mug Cake.