Makes approximately 1 1/2 cups, enough to frost one 8" cake or 12 cupcakes
4oz butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup freeze-dried strawberries
1 cup confectioners erythritol
1-4 tablespoons milk, as needed
- Place freeze-dried strawberries in a zip-lock bag, and seal the bag. Use a rolling pin to crush into fine crumbs. Set aside.
- Combine butter and vanilla in a medium bowl, and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add strawberries and beat to combine.
- Add confectioners erythritol and beat until light and fluffy, adding milk as needed.
- Be sure your cake is fully cooled before frosting. And enjoy!
Serving: 1/12 recipe, Calories: 74, Fat: 7g, Chol: 20mg, Sodium: 0mg, Carbohydrates: 13g, Fiber: 0g, Sugar: 1g, Added Sugar: 0g, Erythritol: 12g, Protein: 0g, Net Carbs: 1g.